Those with high emotional intelligence are aware of both their emotions and the emotions of others. And—with that understanding—they manage their reactions and create positive interactions. It’s a competency that leads to success both inside and outside the office, and for leaders, it’s a necessary skill to develop.
In this lesson, you’ll learn about emotional intelligence and its two categories: personal competence and social competence. Then, you’ll learn why emotional intelligence is essential for leadership success.
By the end of this program you will :
- understanding how external stimuli can influence your internal reality through Self Awareness.
- Learn five strategies you can practice to improve your self-regulation skills.
- Develop and strengthen your self-motivation
- Develop empathy for others
- Enhance your social skills in seven steps
This program can be accessed through our dedicated portal. Access is available for 1 year.