Covid-19 has set a new norm for meeting management and almost every leader around the world has adopted virtual meeting as a mean to communicate with their teams. However, meeting organizers tend to be less careful with the purpose and design of the conversation. And it’s not uncommon for one or two attendees to dominate the discussion while others sit back and “tune out.”
Virtual meetings — can be run more effectively, using basic meeting best practices and easy-to-use, inexpensive technology.
If you are looking to attain more productivity, commitment and drive in your meetings, than this is the program for you.
By the end of this program you will:
- Adopt 10 rules for running an engaging virtual meeting
- Understand the structure of an effective meeting and write a driven oriented agenda
- Enhance your group facilitation
- Learn negotiating techniques to build consensus
- Gain confidence on how to deal with conflict in meeting setting
Managing Virtual Meetings
This program can be accessed through our dedicated portal. Access is available for 1 year